We’re looking for Product Intelligence and Sustainability Partnerships Associate to help build our next generation social mobile platform for clean beauty and personal care products.
Think Dirty® is the easiest way to learn about the potentially toxic ingredients in your cosmetics and personal care products. We educate consumers about potentially toxic ingredients and empowers consumers to make the safest and healthiest choices. Encourage them to vote with their money for the most socially and environmentally responsible manufacturers.
Think Dirty is the winner of Mastercard Women Entrepreneurship Competition, a DMZ alumni company, it’s also named 50 Most Innovative Workplace in 2019 and recognized as one of Top 8 SheEO Ventures. Think Dirty was named the best beauty apps by Refinery29 and Brit+ Co. It was also featured on O Magazine, Fast Company, NPR, Huffington Post, TED Blog, Allure Magazine, The Atlantic, PSFK, New York Magazine, Today’s Show and Consumer’s Report.
We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals like you to join a great cause for consumers and beauty enthusiasts alike. Would that be you?
- Assist in research on non-toxic cosmetics and personal care products trends and statistics
- Assist in research on cosmetics and personal care products ingredients and data analysis for their health impacts, which involves data entry and analysis.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the verified brands partners pipeline. Work closely with CEO / Marketing Manager to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive new business opportunities.
- Work with CEO / Marketing Manager to develop an action plan and execute tactics to build Think Dirty’s partner base including email and social media lists.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities in the pipeline).
- Assist in research on non-toxic cosmetics and personal care products trends and statistics Assist in research on cosmetics and personal care products ingredients and data analysis for their health impacts, which involves data entry and analysis.
- Assist with content creation, blog/website writing, and using social media tools to build awareness.
- Attend trade shows / virtual events.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop an action plan and execute tactics to build
- Think Dirty’s partner base including email and social media lists
- Assist with content creation, blog/website writing, and using social media tools to build awareness
- Build clean beauty lover community via social media engagement
- Develop positive relationships with influencers and beauty bloggers
- NPreference will be given to those enrolled in a program at an accredited University focusing on chemistry, toxicology, health science, and/or environmental studies, undergrad or recent grads are welcomed to apply
- Passion about health, beauty and sustainability
- Excellent written skills, naturally articulate and self-motivated
- Strong visual sense and eyes for details
- Efficient in Microsoft office / Google Docs / Google analytics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to self direct and take initiative to complete tasks and projects
- Able to work well with others
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Looking to make a difference to change the world!
Think Dirty is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
For the time being, while there is a risk of Covid-19 infections, Think Dirty operates as a remote-first company.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Resume
- Your LinkedIn Profile
- Your plum.io job seeker profile
- One sentence to describe who you are
- 50 words on why you want to work for us