We’re looking for an experienced rails developer to help build our next-generation social, mobile platform for clean beauty and personal care products.
Our developers are full stack and get exposed to all aspects of the business and a myriad of cutting-edge technologies. You get to have a big impact on a meaningful startup, empowering consumers to choose the safest products for their health and the environment.
- Expert in Ruby on Rails and tools like GraphQL, OpenAPI.
- Proficient in full-stack web development, mobile development, and API development.
- 5 years minimum experience in backend API development using Ruby on Rails.
- Proficiency in Ruby 2 and Rails 3.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages.
- Deep understanding of mobile development requirements for native iOS and Android.
- Enthusiastic about product quality.
- Independent, fast learner, self-starter attitude.
- Proficient in Ember.js (or Angular.js, or Backbone.js).
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful concepts.
- Know-how of deployment tools like Capistrano or Docker and cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Heroku.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Collaborative team player.
- Proactive mindset: you think and then execute efficiently.
- Open-source project contributions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Please attach your GitHub profile link: *
Are you legally authorized to work in the country in which this role is based? *
What is your desired salary? *